Thursday, October 1, 2009

shopping trip!

Today my friend Kelli and I embark on a 4 hr trip to Dallas to stay with her parents before we rise early to head to Canton, Texas, a little town east of Dallas. Kellie, a good friend from San Marcos, was also my wedding planner. She did a fabulous job!! Her husband Jeff was one of Eric's groomsmen as well. We absolutely love spending time with them. We have poker and football nights at their place, and Kelli and I have started doing our own fun girly activities- wreath making, cooking, etc. They also introduced us to The Office, which we are quite fond of.

Canton is known for its massive booths/trade market. Open the first weekend of every month, Canton has everything form decor of all types, furnishings, antiques, crafts, food, clothes, jewelry...everything!, along with their charming B&B's on the outskirts. For those of you who are familiar with Traders Village in Houston, Canton is probably about 10x the size at least. I will post pictures when I get back to show you how massive this place is. I am stoked! I am supposed to be spending our money on "Christmas gifts". We'll see how well I can contain myself!

Happy October Everyone!! Let the festivities begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment